Below is an overview of who TribalNet is and how vendors can utilize TribalNet’s platforms to reach the tribal market.
TribalNet is an industry resource for technology professionals within Native American industries such as tribal government, gaming and hospitality entities, health centers, and more. For nearly 20 years TribalNet has been established as THE connection between tribal IT leaders and the technology available for this unique and specific market. If you are currently working with or trying to break into the Native American industry, TribalNet can provide the right platforms to connect with the IT Leaders and decision makers within these organizations.
Conference & Tradeshow
TribalNet’s Annual Conference & Tradeshow brings vendors and technology-minded individuals working at tribal organizations, governments, gaming/hospitality enterprises and health centers together from across the nation.
Who are the Attendees?
Attendees include titles such as CIO, VP of IT, IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Security Administrator, Systems Administrator, Tribal Council, General Manager, CFO and other technology-minded individuals at tribal organizations, enterprises and health centers. Not only will you meet them at the tradeshow and conference networking events, you can also reach and influence them by making sure your company is listed in our directory (see more in directory box)!
Take a look at who is on our Advisory Board and Health IT Committee to see a great example of our audience!
How many Attendees?
We expect between 400-450 attendees, not including vendors. This is a highly targeted market that we focus on and gives you the most meaningful conversations with decision makers you want to connect with!
Main stats about the Tradeshow
The tradeshow is typically on Tuesday and Wednesday of the week. Sessions are shut down during show hours so the attendee’s attention is all yours! We keep the atmosphere fun with a Bingo Run that allows attendees to be entered into a drawing for a $1,000 prize if they fill their bingo cards completely, food and beverages on the tradeshow floor as well as some great prizes and giveaways!!
How can I participate?
There are many different ways you can participate at the TribalNet Tradeshow:
- Be an Exhibitor Only
- Be a Sponsor of the event and receive enhanced recognition, signage, and branding opportunities
- Want more EXPOSURE? Add on a Specialty Sponsorship to an exhibiting or sponsorship package and take your exposure to the highest level!
- Can’t physically be at the show? Choose a Specialty Sponsorship only. This will allow you to gain valuable exposure and branding!
Our goal is to provide multiple avenues for you to share your message, promote a product or service, introduce your company and team, and stay connected with the market year–round.
When onsite at the annual conference attendees use the program daily to know the schedule, read about speakers, session descriptions, see networking events and much more! Including an advertisement in the program is a great way to send a message to an actively engaged part of the market who are ready to connect!
Making Connections Feature
Preferred Advertisers Package
Book your pre-show exposure all at once and check it off your to-do list! This package allows you to have the basic exposure you need leading up to the conference: 1/2 page ad in both the spring and fall magazine, 1/2 page ad in the conference program and a 6 month banner ad on TribalNet’s website, all at a discounted rate!
Conference Connection Package
Membership & Industry Information Portal
Tribes are using the Portal to make purchasing decisions and search for your products and services, be sure your company is visible! Upgrade to a TribalNet Vendor Member and receive great benefits!
Why have my company in the Portal?
Who uses the Portal?
Titles such as CIO, VP of IT, IT Director, IT Manager, Network Administrator, Security Administrator, Systems Administrator, Tribal Council, General Manager, CFO and other technology-minded individuals at tribal organizations, gaming and hospitality enterprises and health centers.
How can I use the Portal to my benefit?
Having your company listed enables it to be linked to tribes and casinos that are already using your product. Other TribalNet members will see who is using who!
Free company listing-another form of advertising by being listed on TribalNet’s Industry Information Portal! Describe your products and services. Show you understand the tribal market. Keep your company and contacts updated so you can be contacted and best represented. With membership comes enhanced Portal searching of the tribes and casinos. Search tribes and casinos by state, IT structure, size of the IT team, tribal health IT, hotels, and get the contact names of who you need from the IT teams.
Add your company to the Portal
It is free to be part of the Portal. First, make sure your company is not already listed. If they are listed, you can create your own log in – that will allow us to send news and the latest issues of our magazine directly to you! If your company is not listed you can add them!
TribalNet Vendor Member Benefits
Becoming a TribalNet Vendor Member has a lot of benefits, see below for a full list!
- Enhanced Directory Access Includes a more in depth look at the details for tribes and casinos such as: the number of members, how many casinos they have, and if they have a health clinic. Also, see the names and titles of key IT professionals at tribal organizations and enterprises and so much more!
- Discounts Receive discounts on Advertising with TribalNet! (Excluding Preferred Advertiser’s Package, Magazine AD space and Advertorial options).
- Social Media Posts about your company (at least 1 per quarter)
- Inclusion in the Quarterly Member Email Provide us with an offer or message to be included in our quarterly members email, distributed by TribalNet to IT decision makers at tribal organizations nationwide.
- Proud Member Logo You receive a “proud member” member logo for use on your marketing materials and/or website to promote your membership with TribalNet
- Highlighted Profile in vendor search