Leadership Development Certificate Program
TribalWise has partnered with internationally acclaimed
leadership expert Brad Worthley.
At TribalWise, we believe in and support the mission statement of Brad Worthley International: Helping organizations create and sustain a strong service culture: a place where employees love to work and customers love to do business.
Join Brad at the beautiful Tulalip Resort Casino to receive your Leadership Development Certificate.
Being a great employee does not make you a great leader of people – they are two completely different skills. 85% of the people in leadership roles are trying to “manage” their employees instead of “lead” them and they don’t fully understand the huge differences or consequences. Learn the simple steps to increasing employee productivity and improving morale by learning how to communicate and “lead” people properly. This two-day program is a must for CEOs, Presidents, Administrators, General Managers, Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Trainers or anyone aspiring to be a great leader.
You will come away from this amazing two-day event:
• With an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses as a leader
• Feeling more powerful, engaged, energized, productive and stress-free
• Understanding the huge differences between “managing” and “leading” people
• Getting your employees to solve their own problems by self-discovering their own answers
• Increasing employee productivity by as much as 300% and gaining their respect in the process
• Learning how to manage your priorities, time, stress, emotion, behavior, relationships and fear
• Gaining the respect of your peers, employees, community and family with your new communication skills
Dates and Times: March 5th and 6th, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day
Location: Tulalip Resort Casino
10200 Quil Ceda Blvd, Tulalip, WA 98271 855-516-1090
Cost: $795 per person or $695 per person for four or more (for our special on-site full classroom rate, please contact us)
- A Leadership Developmental Assessment with 17-page report.
- One-hour group coaching call on the assessment results with Brad.
- Three-ring binder with workbooks.
- Email and telephone access to Brad for 12 months.
- Framed Certificate of Completion.
- Executive “Choose Extraordinary” pen set upon completion.
Not included: Meals, transportation or lodging (call the Tulalip Resort at 855-516-1090 for the special $169 rate – ask for the “Brad Worthley International” rate)
“Totally life changing! Brad has given me the tools to not only succeed in my career, but also in my personal life as well. I will be able to take the knowledge to my employees and help them on the betterment of their careers. Brad has non-stop energy and is full of life! The group coaching work is something that you can apply right away! I cannot wait to attend future seminars of Brad’s”
– Josh Paschke – Poker Shift Manager – Downstream Casino and Resort
“Amazing experience! Every person in a management position should take this program. It has changed the way I look at how I coach my employees and how to communicate with them. You will walk away a much better leader.”
– Jose Miquel Gomez – Steak House manager – Downstream Casino and Resort
“Extraordinary and Enlightening! Not only does Brad bring professional development to the table but personal as well. If you are an executive looking for focused leadership training for your team this one is for you. We look forward to working with Brad in the near future.”
– Melanie Chase – Assistant General Manager – Indigo Sky Casino
“Being in the gaming industry for 12 years and going to several training programs, this by far, opened my eyes to a leader within myself that I did not know I had. Thank you so much for giving me the tools to help my leadership skills at work, as well as in my personal life.”
– Wendi Long – Marketing Manager – Indigo Sky Casino
“This is the third time I have been in a development session/training with Brad Worthley. I find myself more developed and seasoned in my career due to utilizing the techniques that were given. The message is always clear and very informative. Brad has a very calm, yet attentive way of connecting to each individual in the training. I also admire Melanie and the story that was shared. The training and the professionalism is outstanding! I love the gifts! Thank you! I look forward to the next time!”