FREE Webinar Trainings
We’ve partnered with Big-Name industry influencers to bring you FREE WEBINARS.
Unlocking the Value of Fair Market Value Leasing for the Tribal Community
- Presenters Name: David J Clark, Federal Financing Executive, IBM Global Financing-Federal Market
- Presenter Bio: Dave assists Federal clients to include Tribes in meeting their IT financing needs. Dave has held previous roles in banking at Bank of America and within early-stage financial technology firms. Additionally, he holds an MBA from Washington University in St. Louis where he studied finance and entrepreneurship.
- Dave began his career as a US Army Officer where he served an Advisor to Afghan forces tasked with securing Kabul and surrounding provinces during the historic 2009 election. He also led an intelligence unit based in South Korea.
- Dave serves on the board of a Mississippi-based start-up and speaks frequently at events promoting financial innovation and entrepreneurship in rural areas.
- Session Summary: The webinar will cover how Tribes can match the right financing option to project needs. Rapid technological change and the hidden costs of ownership are often overlooked when considering financing. We will discuss these challenges and highlight the power of Fair Market Leasing (FMV) for Tribal projects that include equipment and assets that face rapid obsolesce.
Cybersecurity: Best Practices for Securing your Tribal Environment
- Presenters Name: Matt Lane, CIO and Brad Mayer, Head of Customer Relations
- Presenter BIO: Matthew Lane has performed Current/Future-State assessments, risk assessments, and vulnerability analyses for a wide variety of U.S. businesses and government organizations for JANUS over the past 20 years. He has assisted clients with remediation efforts, designed risk management tools for clients that enable them to lower costs of assessing their environments and planning for events, and advised government organizations on improvements in technology architecture. He has extensive experience in critical infrastructure organizations such as financial operations, healthcare, and utilities and has led a number of risk analyses for these organizations. He is an expert network and application specialist.
- Presenter Bio: Brad Mayer has worked exclusively in Cybersecurity for over 15 years now. He has managed relations with many of the largest Casino and Tribal entities in the U.S and is dedicated to customer satisfaction and delivery. In addition to casinos he has worked with banks, manufacturing, healthcare, and state and local government entities.
- Session Summary: Cybersecurity Best Practices for Securing Your Tribal Environment. In this webinar we will discuss current cybersecurity trends and exploitation avenues that hackers take to infiltrate your tribal business or organization. More importantly though we will discuss the best practices and layered approach on how to prevent the bad guys from accessing your critical tribal business systems.
ITIL Implementation: Fact, Fiction or Fad?
- Presenters Name: Kris Reynolds, PMP, ITIL, Six-Sigma Black Belt, Arrowhead Consulting
- Presenter Bio: Kris is a multifaceted individual with 20+ years of experience piloting highly effective projects and process improvement initiatives. He is well versed in strategic planning, financial modeling and business development with a proven track record in leading diverse cross-functional teams with on-time and under budget completions. Kris is customer focused with a reputation for innovation, organization and delivering results. Kris Reynolds is an International speaker and trainer, having presented on a myriad of topics to multiple companies and non-profit organizations in numerous industries both domestically and abroad since 2011. His areas of focus include Project Management, Innovation, Leadership, Process Improvement and Strategic Thinking.
- Session Summary:TribalWise and OakTree IT Staffing and Training have partnered to bring you an introduction to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and an opportunity to receive ITIL Certification. This webinar gives a sneak peek at the benefits, barriers and remedies to implementing ITIL within organizations and provides an overview of ITIL Foundations, the globally recognized certification for IT Service Management. Here from industry expert Kris Reynolds regarding IT spending which has reached nearly $5 trillion at the end of 2017; up 25% from just 3 years prior. The steep growth has resulted in IT service providers to turn towards Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) for its framework and best practice guidance in an attempt to control and monitor IT services. Plus, learn about the three day certification course being offered in Tulsa, OK and the option to participate virtually through the ProximiTree Online Learning System.
Sophos, Security, and Tribes – Stopping Unknown Threats
- Instructors: Dave Fore, Account Executive, Sophos and Tim Kinnerup, Vice President, Sales & Business Development, QCM Technologies
- Contact your QCM representative today!
- Tim Kinnerup, QCM Technologies
- VP, Business Development & Sales
- Phone: 480-483-4371 Direct
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.qcmtech.com
Having a Secure FoundationHow Following the CIS Top 20 Can Help Lead Tribal Organizations to Better Security in an Increasingly Connected World
Instructors: Carlos Marques, Enterprise Architect, Mainline Information Systems and Matthew Likes, Enterprise Architect, Mainline Information Systems
- Contact Your Mainline Representative Today!
- Tyler Burkett
- Account Executive
- Mainline Information Systems
Backup and Recovery for Tribes – What To Do When Security Fails!
Instructor: David Larimer, Senior Systems Engineer for IBM System Storage, IBM
- Contact your IBM representatives today!
- Wayne A. Johnson
- IBM Systems Sales Specialist
- Felecia R. Kornegay
- IBM Client Manager
Innovative Tribal Programs Powered by RiteTrack
Instructor: Even Brande, CEO of Handel IT and Assistant Lectures in Entrepreneurship, University of Wyoming
The Impact of Critical IT Incidents on Tribal Organizations: Data Strategies to Quantify, Remediate and Prevent Outages
Instructor: Bill Babilon, Global ITOA Solutions Architect, Splunk
Cybersecurity While Traveling
Instructors: Stacey Wright, Intelligence Program Manager and Eugene Kipniss, Sr. Program Specialist, MS-ISAC
Data Governance, Security and "Multi-Cloud" Strategies for Tribes
Instructor: Dave Bailey, CTO and VP, Arctic IT
It’s Easier to Create 0-Day Ransomware Than Going to the Grocery Store
Instructor: Matt Stephenson, Sr. Security Technologist, Cylance
Microsoft Data Security Within Mobile Devices and Applications
Instructor: Thom Oaks, Microsoft Technical Specialist Threat Intelligence, Microsoft