Michigan Regional Event
August 21-22, 2019 Turtle Creek Casino & Hotel
Traverse City, Michigan
“In a connected world facing exponential change, it’s easy for each of us to become disconnected and caught up in viewing opportunities, solutions and our jobs in the limited perspective of only our own organizations. We have created regional events in 2019 and beyond that bring together tribes in specific regions to discuss and potentially uncover opportunities that can be spun from innovation and collaboration.” ~Mike Day, TribalHub Founder and Executive Officer
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Decision makers, managers or executives representing tribes and casinos in Michigan, with roles such as
- Technology Leadership
- Executive Leadership
Be sure your tribe or casino has a seat at this table!
- An opportunity to meet face-to-face with peers and new connections.
- The wisest and best leaders are most often the best connected and respected among their peers.
- A platform for everyone to share non-competitive information and success stories and learn what is happening at tribes in your state.
- Top-level speakers delivering interesting and relevant technology and leadership topics.
- Golf, dinners and networking.
*Registration is free only to tribal industry leaders. Vendor passes are included in sponsorship only.