Wishing you had access to more tools and resources to help your tribal organization or enterprise succeed? The TribalHub membership is your answer! If you aren’t already a member join now to start seeing your ROI almost immediately or help other tribes gain a competitive edge by being a part of the efforts to bring connection, growth and opportunity to tribes across the country.
Annual Conference & Tradeshow
Over the past two decades, the TribalNet Conference & Tradeshow has become the MUST attend event for Technology Professionals and Execs/Leaders working in Tribal Gaming, Government, and Health; along with the technology vendors who service this industry. The 23rd Annual Event will take place Sept 12-15, 2022 at the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino in Reno, NV.
Our Bi-Annual TribalNet Magazine is a great resource to stay informed on the latest topics impacting technology and leadership as they relate to Indian Country. Subscribe today! And be sure to join the discussion on our TribalHub LinkedIn page for news on all of our divisions.
– Don Lionetti, Sales Director, Microsoft
– John Campbell, Account Manager – Native American/Gaming, Splunk
“We have participated in the TribalNet event for years and we continue to invest in the opportunity. Each interaction, each year, provides our team great insight into the technology and business challenges that Tribal IT faces, and how we may be able to assist. We have established long-term friendships and partnerships throughout Indian Country because of TribalNet!”
– Dave Bailey, Interim CEO & CTO, Arctic IT
– Ben Lopez, President and CEO, Accent Card Services, Inc.
– Ben Smiley, Information Systems Manager, Gila River Indian Community
– Chad Dixson, MIS Manager, Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe
– Chris DeCamp, Director of Technical Services, Win-River Resort Casino