Presentation Summary: Moving your entire tribal organization from on-premise email to Microsoft 365 in the Microsoft Cloud can seem complex for many. The unknowns and the process may seem confusing,
Presentation Summary: Moving your entire tribal organization from on-premise email to Microsoft 365 in the Microsoft Cloud can seem complex for many. The unknowns and the process may seem confusing, which is possibly why you haven’t made the move.
We find that many tribal organizations have a long list of questions and concerns about M365, migration, licenses, company adoption and how to plan and implement your journey. The good news is, we migrate companies and tribal organizations to Microsoft 365 every day. Join BigGreen IT and Chuck Scharnagle, CIO for The Mohegan Tribe as we discuss how The Mohegan Tribe navigated to Microsoft 365 in the Microsoft Cloud with the help of BigGreen IT.
We would like to share a story of planning, migration and implementation with you. One that will illuminate the process and help you get started with your journey.
We will cover the following:
• What to expect when you embark upon this journey – the whole story from a real migration experience
• How to choose the right licenses for the right members of your team. Maximize value while minimizing cost.
• How to leverage the data and info in a Microsoft 365 Assessment to save money, save time and ensure a smooth migration
• Plan and implement your M365 migration – Learn the tips that will save you time and money and the pitfalls that can derail your project.
• Ensure you have the right security and support plans in place
- Jeff Rogers, CEO, Big Green IT
- Wade Walker, Director of Cloud Services, Big Green IT
- Mike Prachar, COO & Director of Cloud Technologies, Big Green IT
- Chuck Scharnagle, CIO, The Mohegan Tribe
(Tuesday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm