Summary: Join TribalWise, and SAP Concur for a webinar on Thursday, July 30th, at 1:00 p.m. EDT, that will cover SAP Concur Expense, Travel, Budget and Accounts Payable Automation solutions. During this
Summary: Join TribalWise, and SAP Concur for a webinar on Thursday, July 30th, at 1:00 p.m. EDT, that will cover SAP Concur Expense, Travel, Budget and Accounts Payable Automation solutions.
During this webinar, we will discuss understanding and managing your Tribal organization’s expenditures with a single platform that captures employee spend, when and how it happens, and how SAP Concur utilizes a single connected platform to increase compliance and transparency. We will reflect on the current success the platform provides Tribal organizations, demonstrate the best practices to help guide your organization, and establish fiscal responsibility with a trusted solution.
- Streamline processes and eliminate manual tasks and piles of paper
- How automation helps reduce the risk associated with managing and tracking employee expenditures
- Improve compliance utilizing proactive strategies and policies
- Establish trust through transparency and fiscal accountability
- Manage your cash flow and all parts of your invoice process in one system
- Cut operational costs to allow your organization to run better by booking travel, submitting expenses and invoices with an integrated cloud solution
Presenter: John Loper, Senior Solutions Consultant, SAP Concur
Presenter Bio: John is a Senior Solutions Consultant for Public Sector at SAP Concur. Prior to joining Concur, John was the director of finance for agencies in the state of Texas and has 26 years of government finance and accounting experience.
Presenter: Charlene Wilcox, Product Marketing Principal, SAP Concur
Presenter Bio: Charlene leads market strategy for North America Public Sector at SAP Concur. Charlene has over 10 years of experience leading go-to-market strategies in the public sector, higher education, and healthcare markets for data and risk management technology solutions.
(Thursday) 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm